Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio, then 3D Studio Max is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images. It is developed and produced by Autodesk Media and Entertainment. It has modeling capabilities and a flexible plugin architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. It is frequently used by video game developers, many TV commercial studios and architectural visualization studios.
Autodesk 3ds Max software provides a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solutions for different industries..
Design possibilities, creativity, and basic knowledge about components. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plug-in architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform.
- Introduction to 3Ds Max.
- Interfaces, Units setup, working with objects, Understanding views.
- Understanding Primitives, Cloning and other operation.
- Coordination system and Pivot point Center, Transform tool (Move, Rotate & Scale), Snaps Toggle (Angle, Percent & Spinner).
- Mirror, Align, Group, Array, Layer & Modifiers.
- Spline and spline editing.
- Boolean and Pro Boolean operation.
- Understanding Modifiers.
- Introduction to Polygon modeling.
- Polygon modeling tools and Cloth Simulation.
- Building Modeling, Toposurface and import from CAD and Revit. Method of Creating Building.
- Understanding AEC objects and Advance Modifiers.
- Applying Material & Creation.
- Rendering Materials and Rendering setting.
- Lighting, Lighting setting and Cameras.
- Animation Basics and Principal.
- Walkthrough with Animation.
- Introduction to Biped and CAT and Populate Tool.
Benefits of getting training with CTS:
- Training with certified faculty.
- International certificate.
- Authorized training Centre by Autodesk.
- You will know how to carry out mesh and surface modeling.
- How to use texture mapping, baking, and layering.
- Accelerate shading and material design..
- Get efficient 2D/3D data exchange; get single-step data transfer with 3ds Max..
- Choose from several compositing options in 3ds Max.
- To know the Creation of background of visual effects and high glass rendered photorealistic images.