ANSYS, Inc. is an American Computer-aided engineering software developer. Ansys publishes engineering analysis software across a range of disciplines including finite element analysis, structural analysis, computational fluid dynamics, explicit and implicit methods, and heat transfer.
Since, engineering simulation helps companies avoid the cost of product failure, companies are investing in creating virtual simulation platforms. Big brands are driven by great products, and great products result mainly from realistic simulation.
ANSYS has a whole set of products for you to perform simulation of structural aspects of a single product or complex interactions of subsystems. It will help you understand how products would work not only in ideal environments but also changing user's environments or during unexpected consumer usage.
Entire program carries modelling and other design applications. Students pursuing diploma and degree programs in mechanical, automobile and aeronautical can enroll in this program.
- Sketch & Modeling
- Creation of Key point, Line
- Simple, Area Modeling
- Simple Volume Modeling
- Creation of Polygon
- Creation of Nodes & Elements
- Selection of Element - Basic & Theory
- Mesh - Techniques & Methods
- Cantilever beam - Minimum 3 Problems, Find SFD & BMD Diagram
- Simply supported beam Analysis beam
- Overhanging & Fixed Supported
- 2D Structural Analysis of Plate with Hole& L-Bracket
- 3D Structural Analysis of Plate with Hole
- Conduction, Convection
- Simple problems in Conduction & Convection
- Steady state Thermal Analysis
- Problems in Steady state Thermal Analysis
- Transient Thermal Analysis
- Creating basic sketch
- Applying material, meshing & report generation
- Extrude, Revolve, Sweep, Swept
- loft, Creating new plane, pattern
- Modeling Practice
- Static structural, transient structural
- Steady state thermal, transient thermal
- Modal analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
- Bolt pretension and Shape optimization
Benefits of getting training with CTS:
- Authorized ANSYS certification from ANSYS.INC.
- Learning from a Certified Instructor .
- Students will be offered with worthy work book.
- Innovative and convenient Learning methodology access
- Creates the user an opportunity to create a virtual environment to simulate the tests or working conditions of the products before manufacturing the prototypes.
- Student will know in increasing the accuracy and decreasing the time of outcome of the final product.
- Student can increase your proficiency through our ANSYS training classes and ANSYS tutorials
- With your mastery in simulation, you will contribute not only to success of products but also cost management, product integrity, designing smart products, and reduced time-to-market..