Autodesk Inventor, developed by U.S. based software company Autodesk, is a computer-aided design application for creating 3D digital prototypes used in the design, visualization and simulation of products. With Inventor software, engineers can integrate 2D and 3D data into a single design environment, creating a virtual representation of the final product that enables them to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built.
3D solid modeling is a critical aspect for modern product development and provides the basis for design, simulation, and manufacturing of any part and assembly across a broad range of industries, applications, and products.
Entire program carries modelling and other design applications. Students pursuing diploma and degree programs in mechanical, automobile and aeronautical can enroll in this program.
- Draw tools
- Constraint tools
- Modify tools
Part & Surface Modeling:
- Sweep, Loft
- Rib, Coil
- Emboss, Decal
- Hole & Thread
- Fillet, Chamfer
- Shell, Draft
- Split, Combine, Move Copy
- Plane, Axis, Point
- Thicken, Stitch
- Sculpt, Patch, Trim
- Working with Assembly Constraints
- Use Alt-Drag to Apply Assembly Constraints
- Create an Adaptive Part & Use the Content Center
- Bolted Connection Generator, Contact Solver
- Motion and Transitional Constraints
- Work with Weldments and Assembly Features
- Analyzing a Design
Detailing with GD & T Symbol:
- Multiview Drawing, Section, Auxiliary & Detail
- Modifying Views & Sections
- Dimensions & Annotations
- Rendering, Animate Constraints & Camera
- Create Presentation Views
- Perform Stress Analysis
Benefits of getting training with CTS:
- Learning from certified instructors.
- Program will be carried on both student and industrial basis.
- Direct certification from Autodesk.
- Students will be offered with worthy work book
- Student will learn to sketch with accurate dimensions and study engineering drawings.
- Student will understand 3D views and make 3D models with accurate specifications and features.
- Student will create assembly components by understanding constraints and GD&T concepts.
- Student will learn to produce industry drawings for their productive models.
- Student will be innovative and get updated in their technical skills and will be capable of facing interviews.