AutoCAD is a standout amongst the most well-known Computer Aided Design (CAD) project. The course target is to educate the students about the essential directions important for expert 2D and 3D CAD drawing, plan, and drafting.
AutoCAD is useful to learn how to sketch and to take field dimensions and also to take data and transform it into graphic drawings. By learning AutoCAD we could know about basic engineering drawing formats. It is programmed to prepare the student for future Engineering positions.
Basic Knowledge of drafting and blueprint reading and good math/geometry skills.
- Introduction to CAD/CAM/CAE
- Introduction to AutoCAD & Design Basics.
- Units, Limits, Drafting Settings, Selection Methods.
- Modify (Erase, Move, Copy, Rotate, Trim, Extend), Draw (Polyline, Rectangle, Polygon).
- Draw (Arc, Ellipse, Spline, Point, Hatch, Region, Revision Cloud, Wipe Out, Construction Line, Ray, Donut).
- Modify(Array, Break, Break at point, Fillet, Chamfer, Scale, Lengthen, Stretch, Explode, Join ,Align).
- Annotation (Text, Dimensions).
- Annotation (Leaders, Table, Scaling).
- Property Tool bar, Layer Tool bar, Draw order.
- Drafting Settings (Infer Constraint) & Parametric Constraints.
- Block & Dynamic Block.
- Isometric View, Customize Hatch.
- Layout & Plotting.
- Introduction of 3D, Views, Viewports, Orbit, Visual styles.
- Solid Creation, 3D Modify & UCS.
- Solid Editing & Material.
- Surface Creation.
- Surface Editing.
- Mesh (Creation& Editing), Section.
- Rendering Materials, Lighting.
- Motion Path Animation, Basic Analysis.
Benefits of getting training with CTS:
- Training with certified faculty.
- International certificate.
- Authorized training Centre by Autodesk.
- Student Practice with related to Model approval Building plan
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
- Organizing drawing objects on layers.
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
- Preparing a layout to be plotted.
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques.
- Adding parametric constraints to objects.
- Creating local and global blocks.
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates.
- Using advanced plotting and publishing options.
- Inserting and modifying dynamic blocks.
- Using 3D viewing techniques.
- Creating complex solids and surfaces.
- Editing solids.
- Creating sections, camera perspectives, and animations.
- Setting up a rendering with materials and lights.
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models.
- Working with the User Coordinate System.