Revit programming, from Autodesk, gives mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) engineers with devices to plan the most complex building frameworks. Revit backings Building Information Modeling (BIM), to drive precise outline, investigation and documentation of effective building frameworks from idea through development. Data rich models bolster plan all through the building lifecycle.
Autodesk Revit MEP is utilized by experts crosswise over numerous businesses to lessen danger, grow better quality plans, and enhance venture conveyance. Revit MEP will assist you with collaborating your plans in all parts of building from engineering to mechanical, Electrical and pipes of a solitary building.
Basic Mechanical and Electrical design skills, BIM concept,
- Introduction to Revit MEP,MEP Interface, File Concept.
- Opening a Revit Project, Viewing 2D and 3D Model.
- Wall, Component, Roof, Ceiling and floor.
- Select element, Using filter, Align tool, Copy and Paste, Arrays, Extend and trim, Groups.
- Strating New MEP Project, Linking an Architect Revit file.
- VIEWS (Controlling Visibility, Elevation, section, Creating Callout, Section Box, Ceiling Plans, View Template, Scope box)
- Room and Room Tag, Creating Spaces, Modifying Spaces.
- Creating Zone, Systems Browser and Zone.
- Basic procedure of MEP, Mechanical Setting (Duct, Pipe), Air Terminal and Mechanical Equipment.
- Ducts, Duct Systems, Adding and Modifying Fittings.
- Electrical Settings (Wiring, Cable tray,Conduit), Electrical Component, Lighting fixture, Device (Electrical Fixtures, Communication, Data, Fire Alarm, Lighting, Nurse Call, Security, Telephone)
- Cable Tray, Conduit, Parallel conduit Wires (Arc, Spline, Chamfer), Cable tray fitting, Conduit fitting.
- Adding and Modifying Fitting, Adding and modifying Plumbing Fixture, sprinkler
- Generate Pipe Layouts.
Benefits of getting training with CTS:
- Autodesk Course Complete certificate
- Authorized training Centre by Autodesk..
- You will able to figure out how to catch plan thoughts in a photorealistic state.
- Know how to utilize parametric parts for configuration, and structure making.
- Know how to impart plan expectation, outwardly.
- Know how to function with information from customers.